Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Hey! My first blog!

Well, tomorrow will be the Chinese New Year..But i am in Stockholm now... : ( has no vacation for the whole year..

I called a lot of people this morning, really miss them...

Though i miss the people in Beijing, i mean, my friends, I really want to stay in Sweden.. stockholm is a clean and pretty city, maybe not that big, but i like it, quite a lot: ) I will really miss my life here when i go back to Beijing i guess...

Actually i want to say something about my impression to Sweden.. the deepest impression i got is that the people here are really well-educated.. and you can easily trust somebody or be trusted, for example, i was really moved that the Swedish girl I am now living with gave me the key of her flat the first day we met.. you see, i am really a stranger for her at that time..

Since i am leaving Sweden in almost a week.. kinda sad.. but i ll go to finland later; ) i was told that i ll meet millions of drunk old men on the ferry, hehe.. could be an unforgettable experience..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home