Thursday, July 28, 2005

Malaysia


DSCN4060
Originally uploaded by umabeijing.
My last post for this trip..

Kok ming told me the only attraction for Daniel to come to Malaysia could be KFC (which doesnt exist in Sweden), so I took a KFC picture on purpose when I was in the airport. The Malaysian version of KFC.

~~~~~~~~~

The end of this trip... The purpose was.. to escape, escape from my current life, from this country, wherever I go. The thing is.. No matter how crazy things went, I could never escape from my inner feelings, that just didnt work, not at all. When I was in the Malaysian airport, staring at the KFC, being silly; when I was on the beautiful beach of Koh Phangan, feeling the breeze from the ocean; when I was in Cambodia, talking to the kids; when I was in Vietnam, standing at the airport in the midnight and didnt know where to go, I always have you in my mind, my baby, and the image just never gone. I admit that I do did some stupid things on this trip, especially when I got drunk, and I think I did hurt your feelings, but I really really didnt intend to do that.. It would never worth it..I love you and you are still the one I care most, and the only one.

Forgive me if you can baby?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home