Sunday, April 02, 2006

Long time no update..

Was pretty busy with my studies recently.. though I didnt study that much anyway.. :P

The weather really surpried me since it is snowing in April! Sweden...

My Swedish is still as bad as before since i havent touched it for more than half a month.. sigh

Trying to find a summer internship/ job.. good to have some money if I want to buy more clothes..

My life now is more like.. studying, shopping, chatting, going out, gym.. sometimes, I just dont know what to do and what i can do..

To be continued..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait...:-)

J in Tokyo

8:26 PM  
Blogger Uma said...

Sorry that I couldnt talk to you this morning.. my dad called:)

Have fun there! Can have much better shusi there than in Stockholm...

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home