Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Talked to Kevin

Just talked to Kevin.. have not seen him nor talked to him for almost half a year.. We were such close friend at that time..

When I was talking to him, I felt him quite far away from my real life.. well, some times I feel the same when i just wake up in the morning, when i am looking outside the window, staring at the tall, European style buildings, it is.. like a dream. I am .. in Europe?

I suddenly found that both the people around me and my own life is changing such fast in these one year or two.. It is not really my own choice.. maybe i can say that i have no choice.. I miss Chenghao, I miss Ye , I miss Cai, I miss Meimei, I miss Wen, I miss Kevin, I miss Jiabao, i miss a lot of people.. well, like what Ye said, long ago, we will never have the chance to relive..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home