Thursday, June 23, 2005

40 degree in Beijing...

Beijing has had this 40 degree temperature for almost a week.. I went out for the whole day today and almost died because of the hot weather and i havent ate anything today..hmmmm, good way to lose weight!

I am going shopping again tomorrow!! My favourite sport~~

Btw, I am not going to Cambodia this Friday since Ye's dad found out the date we were gonna have the holiday:(:(:( So i will work in the Belgian embassy from next Tuesday but will have the break in July! Well, I wont easily give up my Cambodia trip anyway!;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Uma said...

Come on!

Beijing is still that HOT! I've been out in the biking field for the whole day and got sick for the sunshine~~ guess I've already lose my kinda "write" skin:D:D

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home