Monday, August 08, 2005

The end of "love drama"

Suddenly I found out that I am paying a lot for keeping the "love drama" or the "love fairytale" in my mind.. I don't know how long I can still keep it, or maybe someday, when i have to pay too much for that, I will have to give up. The thing is, seems i dont get anything back anyway..

Maybe it is a bad choice for being a kid or .. maybe i should have a harder skin instead.. or maybe, the best is just to have the "nice, calm vacation" instead of the "love drama"

*sorry, probably my post here doesnt make much sense.. but please forgive me, i ve been up for the whole night for aruging (more than 8 hours) with some ppl!*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cool girl out there! shit happens as i said, hold on, things will get better anyway, everything will be just all right...

Wen

6:34 AM  
Blogger Uma said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Uma said...

Hey Wen!

Just read your blog and I am really looking forward to seeing your pics of picnic! :)

Hope you are having a nice time in Belgium and ~~~ Sweden;)

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home