Sunday, April 09, 2006

Summer job searching..

Seems like everyone is traveling.. You know whenever I see their wonderful wonderful pictures I just want a job so badly.. think about it, if I work here in Stockholm for a month, I would be able to go to Africa! or.. at least.. Iceland..

Places I wanna go..

Sinai Peninsula.
Istanbul..
Iceland...
Kenya....
Venezuela.....
Costa Rica.....
St. Petersburg......
South Africa.......
Chile.......
Alaska........
Mexico........
Prag.........
Saudi Arabia.........
LA..........


Ohhhh.. there are so many places I wanna go.. I wish I could just have my bag with me, and I can see the whole world with my own eyes...

Anyway, seems like my summer will end up with Estonia, Riga, Norway and the north of Sweden, de är billig!

5 Comments:

Blogger Johan said...

Norway? Billigt??

5:59 PM  
Blogger Uma said...

Oh, I have a friend gonna work there so I can get a free place to stay:P and it is so close to Sweden, so I only have to pay for the bus:P

Så, det är billigt!

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

多想再看你写中文...

10:19 AM  
Blogger Edward said...

Too bad they quit the cheap flights from Copenhagen to Cairo, otherwise you could have had a supercheap supercool Egyptian vacation... Check Alitalia though, sometimes they have great sales, like 2500-3000 SKR roundtrip to Cairo. And life here is soooo cheap... :-)

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's long been my dream to wander in German black forest. To have a stay in those castles built on a cliff is also something haunting my dream. Maybe you could have a chance.--Zi-peng

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home