Monday, February 21, 2005

Copenhagen

I am now in Copenhagen...

It is really cold and windy.. and I finally found a internet connection after TWO hours walking on the cold streets..

I like Copenhagen, and i like the King's garden! Though it is a little bit too fancy..

Talked with Micella last night for a long time... She is really really nice.. Well, at the same time, I got to know something that i did not know before.. actually i felt a little bit sad... someone i cared about for a long time is just "Nothing in Sweden but Something in China"...and, a lonely 30 years old man..I just felt myself too stupid..really

Gonna go now..

*Nice talked to you just now babe: ), though i had said for so many times, but still, i miss you so much..*

3 Comments:

Blogger Johan said...

Well, I do believe you have your reasons to be angry with me, but I still wish you all the best.
J.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Uma said...

Well... I am not really ANGRY or BITTER on you..

How can I explain it??

6:08 PM  
Blogger Uma said...

Oh, and thank you for the wishes: )

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home