Saturday, February 19, 2005

In Odense

I was not sure about the spelling of this place untill i asked my friend Micella's dad, a really nice dad: )

I had a very funny travel yesterday.. I was in Helsinki in the morning and in Tampere in the afternoon and in Copenhagen in the evening and took the wrong train to Malmø and then went back to Copenhagen and took an other train came here! One day in both Finland and Denmark and Sweden! I am impressed by myself!!!: D

I was in Odense at about 1 at night.. well, was really really tired.. so we got up at about 11 in the morning. After taught my friend a little bit Chinese, for her homework, we went to the center of the City of Andensen: ) I really like it! It is like a fairy tale. i mean, the whole city.. I once dreamed that one day i can have the chance to come here, now i finally did it..

Baby you know i like Andensen. : ) We should come here together when we have time; )

I miss you a lot, I am thinking about you all the time.. even when i am like, em, day-dreaming: D
*puss*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home