Friday, February 11, 2005

Just finished my work

I decided to use English again, hehe; )

I just finished my work and it is sunny outside. The sky is blue and the cloud is white. Not like Beijing, the main color of Beijing is always gray.

Well, feeling really sad I am leaving Stockholm. I love the city and i love the people here. I can be naive here and won't be hurt. I am afraid that i may would lose all my friends here in quite a short time, since i know it is really not easy keeping neither long-distance relationship nor friendship. Well, Dominik was right, only the people who really care about you will keep in contact with you, for me, the same.

When i got a small quietness and began to think about things and problems, i could feel more and more difficult to be understood back home, to be honest, more difficult to accept the people there at the same time. Actually I do not even know what i am going to do nor who i am going to be. I am just a little girl survived the brutal world, lost in translation.

Well, today is Friday, a pretty, sunlit Friday. Hope everyone has a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home