Thursday, February 17, 2005

I am in Helsinki now...

After on the "drunk old men" ferry for a whole night and actually have not seen even one drunk old man,i am in helsinki now..

To be honest, i have not have a good impression for Finnish people.. Since last night on the ferry,they were talking LOUDLY and made ALOTOF noises when half of the people were sleeping... : ( (that is a reason that i am really tired now...)

It is sooooo cold here !!!!! I am now in a internet cafe called "Robert's caffee" in the shopping center of this city.. i only have 15 min to do everything online... : (

I am still really sleepy now.. and my cellphone does not work here!!!!!! That means maybe i can not send my baby sms during the whole trip!!! that is too rediculous!

#since i am really in a rush to write this, so sorry for the grammar and spelling :(#

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you honey :)

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home