Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Working in Sina

In order to get some money, i decided to work in Sina for the next several months. (www.sina.com.cn)

I like this job, though i don't get much paid from it: )Actually first my purpose is to earn some money, but now it turned to be a leisure to work there, since they has REALLY fast internet connection!!and , it is a better place for me to study after 11 at night! (our dorm do not has light after 11pm, it is the stupid regulation of our university)

My life in Peking is going back to normal... but rather busy. I only sleep for about 6 hours everyday and always do not have time for dinner!! well, good for losing weight.

Here are all the tasks i have to complete this semester:

1. preparation for the internship in the U.S (visa, money, ticket, reading the book which is banned in China:D)

2. essays and exams .. (i have skipped about 1 month lessons... kinda difficult for me to catch up..)

3. applying for the Stockholm University..(Actually i have deciede to go to Sweden, i do not know if it is the CORRECT choice, but , i feel like it.. well, i am still very young, still have some youth could be wasted...)

4. work! (Sina is my first job after returning.. if the money is not enough , maybe i ll get one more... )

5. IELTS.. (My IELTS test is in May 28th, but i have to prepare it from now.. otherwise i won't get enough grade!)

Rather busy life.. give me little time for dating someone or even meeting friends..sometime this kind of busy can hide some of my ture feelings , but sometimes i am still quite sad.. since almost all my real friends are suffering from their current life.. bless for them.. i have no choice too but maybe i can just go away forever from all the desperations here.. but for them, they have to pay them own life for the ruined love and responsibility. i can do nothing for them, just bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home